FAIR PROCESSING NOTICE
At Milebay Consultancy Ltd we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
By booking or purchasing one of our products or services, or by inputting personal data about yourself on our website you are agreeing to be bound by this policy. Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or in writing to 5 Gunnells Wood Park, Gunnells Wood Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 2BH. Alternatively, please call 01438 986013.
How do we collect information from you?
We might collect data from you when you contact us in person, by telephone, email or via our website.
What type of information is collected from you?
Driver Licence Details
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- upload completed periodic training hours on the Government’s Recording and Evidencing (R&E) database; you can find out more about how your data is used on that database at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/driving-standards-agency-privacy-policy/dsa-privacy-policy
- complete an attendance certificate;
- we might provide you with other goods or services to you or seek your views or comments on the services we provide – if you agree;
- notify you of changes to our services;
- send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you;
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information, for example data about your periodic training, to fulfil our statutory obligations for up to six years.
Depending on the type of data we will hold your personal information on our systems for:
- We will retain driver periodic training data for 6 years
- We will retain all data collected on our learning management system data for 6 years
Who has access to your information?
Your information will be shared with JAUPT for them to monitor and manage approved centres and the training uploaded to the DVSA system, and where necessary shared with member state authorities to confirm Driver CPC entitlement abroad and with agencies and authorities to comply with our moral and legal obligations.
How you can access and update your information?
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you would like to access to the data, we hold on you please contact: us on 01438 986013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information Milebay Consultancy Ltd hold about you.
- You have the right to request that the data we hold on you is erased or rectified. For example, if you don’t want us to use your information for views and comments on the services we provide, you can ask to have your contact details removed.
How do I complain to the regulator?
If you would like to complain about the way we handle data please visit: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/