Vehicle Legal Requirements & OLAT for Drivers
June 24 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm£8.75 – £66.00
New to Milebay 2 x 3.5 hr courses, Come and join our trainers online or in our Classrooms.
These courses are aimed at LGV and PCV drivers
Delegates receive the full 7 hr driver upload (if applicable) for completing both 3.5 hr courses on the same day
Vehicle Legal Requirement
- Delegates will be able to explain the main functions of Operator Licensing.
- Delegates will be able to recognise how easy it is to overload a large
- Delegates will be able to describe what happens when the ‘authority’ stops a large vehicle either on the roadside or other
- Delegates will be able to describe how to undertake a ‘Professional’ daily vehicle
OLAT for drivers
- Drivers will be able explain what types of Operators’ licences there are and the restrictions.
- Drivers will be able to explain how a maintenance system works and their role within that
- Drivers will have a sound basic knowledge of how a transport operation should run and stay
Total course length: 7 Hours
Delivery Location: Classroom or remote